MD ABUL KASHEM MATABBAR
My name is MD ABUL KASHEM MATABBAR. I am a professional digital marketer. I work in different marketplaces. I can do any job in digital marketing. I want to give you some information about me on this website so that you know me. You can hire me for any job online if you want. Especially YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Lead Generation, Facebook Ads, Google Ads. I want to help you with this digital marketing and run it at your own expense. You can see that I have completed an order in my Market Place. I want to help you. I hope you understand me.
My profile description: I am Digital Marketer, Facebook & Instagram Ads Campaign Expert, Shopify Dropshipping Store Professional, Google Ads, and YouTube Expert, Graphic designer, Video editor.
I will take your need and my imagination and make professional and awesome works out of them for you. I have completed a long Training from Outsourcing Institute and Graphics Design school of Bangladesh and attend many practical projects,
I can promote any business or product or service to millions of people worldwide,
I am a very friendly guy. Don’t hesitate to contact me. And I am really trustworthy.
Thank you
1. I will do organic Facebook promotion in the USA, UK page, or group

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to my Facebook promotion Gig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Are you Looking for Someone Expert to Set Up Highly Converting Facebook promotion and marketing?
If your ads are not profitable yet. You need a professional Facebook ads manager. Who will Professional run and manage your Facebook Advertising Campaign?
Meet Me
I am a professional FB marketing and ads campaign having 5 years of experience. I enjoy researching diverse cultures around the globe. It enables me to determine the best and relevant audience for the campaigns of my clients.
My Facebook Group Category :
1. Buy Sell Group (USA, UK, worldwide)
2. Health
3. Marketing Group (USA, Worldwide)
4. Affiliate Group
5. FB professional ads campaign
Get it in this package :
1. High-level marketing
2. Increase in your Sales
3. Increase world wide people
4. Proof to work
5. Sell your product quickly
6. Targeted people
Why select me:
100% manual post
Spam free post
Proof to work
On-time delivery
FB ads work sample
Quickly order me!
Thanks and Regards
Abul kashem
2. I will be your Facebook ads campaign manager and setup pixel


Are you Finding an Advertising Manager, I will help you to grow your business with a Facebook Ads campaign and help you get targeted customers.
Nowadays Social Social Media Advertising one of the best key way to Get More Sales, More
Please Message & Discuss Before Placing Your Order
⭐⭐⭐What Types of Campaign I can Create for You:
✅Brand Awareness Campaign.
✅Post Reach Campaign.
✅Website Traffic Campaign.
✅Video Views Campaign.
✅Lead Generation Campaign.
✅Sales Conversions Campaign.
✅Store Visits Campaign.
✅Re-Marketing Campaign.
⭐⭐⭐ Services Features:
✅ Targeted Ad Setup
✅ Manage your ads
✅Converting traffic/leads into customers at lower CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)
✅ Optimize Ad towards a specific target
✅ Pixel Tracking
✅ Run Advertising Campaigns
✅Choose the right campaign type
✅ Bringing highly targeted traffic to your website at low CPC (Cost Per Click)
✅Attractive Ad Image design
✅ Profitable Ads Campaign
⭐⭐⭐ I Worked With :
✅ Shopify Store Design( Fashion store, Cosmetics, technology, etc)
✅ Shopify Dropshipping with Ali expresses.
NOTE:
You have to pay your Facebook ads campaign cost. I can guarantee Traffic but not guarantee sales in your expected.
Fiverr gig link full details:https://www.fiverr.com/share/6zy8QX
3. I will work on youtube promotion and marketing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to my Youtube promotion Gig>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I will militarily promote videos of any length to get more than 3 million people the attention they deserve by posting on your personal and business social media (Instagram and Facebook)! Because of my success in the entertainment industry, I have a huge real following that just waits to see your amazing content in my stories. I have 4 years of experience in this field. I am a professional digital marketer. I am a youtube promotion expert.
My service:
- 100% Organic, Professional & Safe
- viral video to a highly engaged audience
- Real & Targeted Audience
- No Bots
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Enhance video ranking in SERP
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Reliable Methods
- Improve SEO
- Grow Yt channel
- Design channel
- SEO
- Facebook marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Twitter marketing
Why You Choose Me:
- 100% Satisfaction
- Extra Fast delivery
- 24/7 Service
So, What are you Waiting For? ORDER NOW and enjoy your Growth
Thanks and Regards
Abulkashem
Fiverr gig link full details: https://www.fiverr.com/share/PwKrbw
4. I will do b2b lead generation and web research targeted email list
(I will do b2b lead generation and web research targeted contacts list)
>>>>>>>WELCOME TO MY B2B LEAD GENERATION GIG>>>>>>
This is my buyer target title person database creating gigs. I will provide buyer target title person leads database here I will add five fields include Company or Organization name, Website address, target title person first name, last name, Person Title, 100% valid business email address.
I AM EXPERT IN :
- E-mail List Building
- Targeted Lead generation (Target Industry/Location/Title etc)
- Email Campaign
My Promises:
- Revision unlimited satisfaction
- Working samples
- 100% valid e-mails delivery
- Available 24/7 support fast communication
Note: Please don't ask or share any personal contact information. I only sell my service on Fiverr & contact me before placing an order to check compatibility.
Thanks and Regards
Abulkashem
Fiverr gig link full details:https://www.fiverr.com/share/YopN0Q
Comments
Post a Comment